"it's just a follow up" they say. When you have a follow up mammo and the tech hands you a tissue because your breast is leaking fluid all over her machine you get a feeling all is not well. That's what happened this time around. Well this is new, was my thought. So after multiple test and biopsy I am told I have an introductal papilloma. From Dr. Internet I see the usual treatment is a lumpectomy. My surgeon assures me this is old school and that it is fine to closely monitor. Hmmmmmm..... So now I feel like a sitting duck waiting for next round.
Meanwhile I am trying to live each day to the fullest. I tried to explain this to my husband. He said "I get it, you want to work as little as possible". Guess we need to revisit THAT conversation. That's not what I ment. I just don't want to lay on my death bed and think about how much I wish I would have.......
Hopefully I can explain myself better.
It feels everyone around me is getting cancer. What is up with it!?
No comments:
Post a Comment