Friday, January 9, 2015
Biopsy..... Hmmmmm
Welp....... This week my biopsy was scheduled, canceled, rescheduled then changed again. Bottom line? I had my biopsy yesterday afternoon right before I went in and worked a 12hr nite shift. Today has been PJs and soft fuzzy blankets alllllll day. I get the results Monday. I keep thinking, "what is your gut telling you?" You always here people say, "oh I knew in my heart" I can't figure what my heart knows. I know I will never quite look at things the same way again. I know I find telling people odd. Some people there is no reason for me to say anything too, I tell. Others I should tell and I find it difficult. Guess that's part of the "I'm fine, there's not really anything wrong". Hopefully that's true. Here's hoping the weekend goes quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment